Compuageindia.com Customer Agreement This Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you and CompuageInfocom Limited (the sole owner of its brand “Compuage” & “Compuageindia.com”) that states the terms and conditions under which you may receive the Compuage Service and use the Compuage Web site ("Compuageindia.com").
If you use the Compuage Service or Compuageindia.com, you agree to these terms and conditions.
1. Compuage Service: The Compuage Service is a transaction, information and communication service available to authorized users ("customers") who access Compuageindia.com. Compuageindia.com's employees, agents or designees will shop and deliver orders placed with the Compuage Service. Prices of products sold online may differ from those in retail stores. Delivery will be made to the delivery address that you specify when you confirm your order. Prices for products you place in your cart will be guaranteed for the transaction. You are responsible for ensuring that someone is present at the delivery address to receive and pay for deliveries at the time of delivery. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the delivery is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive and pay for the order. If Compuageindia.com cannot deliver your order, or must make an additional delivery because no one is at the delivery address to receive and pay for the order at the specified time, or wrong address / details given to us by you, will be assessed an additional fee. If you are not satisfied for any reason with an item purchased through the Compuage Service, you may contact customer service at the time of receiving your order.
(a)Pricing: All the products listed on Compuageindia.com.com will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time applicable prices at the time of placing an order. Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate on a daily basis but some products may fluctuate and will be updated on the portal immediately. The price at which the order is placed by you is deemed final and if there is any discounting available for the same products in the future, we are not liable to offer discounts for the orders already placed on Compuageindia.com
(b)Cancellation Policy: as a policy we do not cancel any order after it is placed on the portal. However, If the order cancellation is required you need to reach out to customer support. Please note: If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
(c)Return & Refunds: Definition: 'Return' is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the Compuage website.
Following situations may arise:
1. Item was defective
2. Item was damaged during the Shipping
3. Products was / were missing – parts missing.
4. Wrong item was sent by the Seller.
a. Validity of returns: Within 10 days from delivery
b. Refund: Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
c. Replacement: Within 10 days from delivery only. Items once delivered are not eligible for return if the item is "No longer needed” or “Do not like it”
(d) Taxes: You shall be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of products from us and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes/VAT, cesses etc. levied thereon.
1. Delivery: Delivery will be made within 5-7 Working days. Remote cities which are not easily accessible may require 1-2 extra days but our effort is to ensure that the delivery is made within the stipulated time. a. Delivery will be made by courier & tracking details will be emailed as soon as the order is shipped. b. Invoicing will be done by CompuageInfocom Limited
2. Your Account: You agree to provide Compuageindia.com with accurate and complete information as required by registration for the Compuage ("Customer Registration Data"), including, but not limited to, your legal name, billing and delivery addresses, telephone number and promptly to notify Compuageindia.com of any change in your Customer Registration Data. Upon registration, your username and password will allow you to access the Compuage Service. Your password should be kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. You agree to notify Compuageindia.com promptly of any unauthorized use of your password or your account. You will remain liable for any use of the Compuage Service until you notify Compuageindia.com of the unauthorized use, loss or theft.
3. Unauthorized or Fraudulent Use: Compuageindia.com does not offer the Compuage Service to children. By registering for the Compuage Service, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old. If you are under 18, you may use the Compuage Service only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. From time to time, Compuageindia.com may extend promotional offers to existing or potential new customers. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of any such offer and acknowledge that circumvention of the terms and conditions of such offers constitutes a fraudulent use. You will be liable for damages caused by such fraudulent use.
4. Changes in Agreement or Compuage Service: Compuageindia.com may at any time change any of the terms of this Agreement but not limited to, the amount of, or basis for determining, any fees or charges for the Compuage Service. If Compuageindia.com makes material changes to this Agreement, Compuageindia.com will provide notice to you in a manner provided in this Agreement. Your use of the Compuage Service after any such change will be conclusively deemed acceptance of such change. Compuageindia.com may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the Compuage Service without prior notice to you. Price and availability of products are also subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct online pricing errors. In such event, we reserve the right to correct the pricing error or cancel undelivered orders for such incorrectly priced products. You will be contacted in such circumstances. If any change is unacceptable to you, you may cancel your Compuage Service and terminate this Agreement.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability: YOUR USE OF THE COMPUAGE SERVICE, COMPUAGEINDIA.COM AND THE INTERNET IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE COMPUAGE SERVICE, COMPUAGEINDIA.COM AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPUAGEINDIA.COM DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, AND WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPUAGEINDIA.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PROVIDED BY COMPUAGEINDIA.COM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT COMPUAGEINDIA.COM OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NEITHER COMPUAGEINDIA.COM NOR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS OR MERCHANTS (COLLECTIVELY, ITS "ASSOCIATES") SHALL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE COMPUAGE SERVICE, COMPUAGEINDIA.COM, THE INTERNET OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIMS RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH COMPUAGEINDIA.COM.
6. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Compuageindia.com and its Associates harmless from any claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising in connection with a violation of this Agreement by you or through use of your account.
7. Termination: Compuageindia.com may suspend or terminate your access to the Compuage Service at any time for any reason with or without notice to you. You may terminate your Compuage Service at any time for any reason by delivering notice in a manner provided in this Agreement which termination will be effective the day notice is received or such later date specified in the notice.
9. Notices: Compuageindia.com may give notice to you of a change in this Agreement and any other matter by general posting on Compuageindia.com, by electronic mail, or by conventional mail to your address contained in the Customer Registration Data.
10. Legal and Miscellaneous: These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. The clauses as above shall survive the termination or expiry of this agreement. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. (a)Arbitration If any dispute arises between you and Compuageindia.com during your use of the Website or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the User Agreement and Terms and Conditions the dispute shall be first referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by Compuageindia.com. The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language. (b) Applicable law This site is created and controlled by Compuageindia.com. The laws of India shall apply and courts in Mumbai shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. Compuageindia.com reserves the right to make changes to the website and the terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time and without information to the customers/users of the services/website of Compuageindia.com. Users are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained herein.
11. Property Rights: All content on Compuageindia.com including, but not limited to, design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software are the property of Compuageindia.com, CompuageInfocom Limited ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, or its content providers. Compuageindia.com authorizes you to view and copy for the sole purpose of placing an order with Compuageindia.com, for your personal use, provided that you preserve any copyright or other proprietary notices. Any other use of materials on Compuageindia.com, including, but not limited to, reproduction, modification, distribution or publication for any commercial or public purposes, without the prior written permission of Compuageindia.com is strictly prohibited. Compuageindia.com reserves the right to revoke this authorization at any time, and any use shall be discontinued immediately on written notice from Compuageindia.com.